Thursday, March 15, 2007

finally...ron's story for me...wakaka!!!!

Slams, the door shuts. The shunned jubilation tingled every nerve cell in my body. Now there are only two of us in the room. Perfect. He sat just across the table concentrating on his overloaded work. He looks beautiful even when he’s serious. This is it, I’d decided to make a move.

How do I strike a conversation? I questioned myself. In minutes I find myself a completely loser for only thought of two. What are you doing?, I courageously asked. He turned to me, for a moment there I’m certain he was smiling at me and merely reply nothing. Then, there is a long silence between us, one far longer than eternity may describe.

I poised myself upright, and walk across the table that separates us. My heart throbs even more violent than by the second. It was as if I was having a heart attack with each step harder to take than before. Taking another look of him, I knew I won’t regret it.


When he was beyond reach, I began to doubt again. Should I take my chances? In my mind, I organized the pro and the cons. Yes, I want to be blessed with you, without you life is just black and white. Without you, happiness is just another word. The plain thought of it abhors me. I’m sure now I don’t even need to list the pros.

This time at a closer range, his beauty radiant even more prominently. He turns again. This time with a definite warm smile, Yes? That is when I fall in love.

No comments: