Thursday, April 03, 2008

updated!!!!

I’ve been occupied with my course for so long….
And I’ve been extremely lazy as well…
Haha….that’s y I did not update this blog for so long….

Anyway…I manage to pass up 2 assignments and there’s 2 more to go…
But this is for the 1st part oni….
There’s 3 assignments all together in each course…

Anyway….i did nothing much in the past months….
Never really went out oso….
The last time I went out was with kai tzin they all…
When we wanted to visit esther….
Yup…that was my last time out….
So u guys can imagine la….
How busy am i….

Anyway…here’s some pics that I manage to take that day….

wai yan, hwee yeen and me....
ding and myself....
kai tzin and myself.....
ding love this pic so much....coz he's so fair.....
myself, esther, wai yan and hwee yeen....
andy and me....cute andy.....
esther and me.....

Oh ya….besides that…..i’m gonna open a new blog soon….
But that’s for one of my assignment…
Basically it’s a serious blog where ppl will discuss bout the document design and publication…
So yes…..hope u guys will go there and just give some opinion on the perspective topics…
So at least the blog wont be that dead as this….
And u guys will help me a lot too by doing so…
Haha….it’s 35% of the whole course u know…
So must do better edi…
And yes….for u guys who are good in designs….
Please please help me ya…..
Haha….will appreciate it a lot….
And I’ll tell u guys once I published the blog d k….

So till then….wait for another post of mine la…
Hopefully that I’ll be more hardworking and will update this blog….

No comments: