Wednesday, December 24, 2008

quick update

HAHAHA !!!!!

First, I used my finals and assignments as excuses for not blogging.

Then, I updated my activities in one sum (that one also inclusive of 2 days activities only).

Now, don't think I can give any more excuses, so I am just going to be truthful
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okie okie okie, the reason of the lack of updating is because I AM HYPER SUPER DUPER LAZY!!!!!!!!!


anyway, been doing nothing lately. Only been out a couple of time with a few friends and ermmmm oh!!! I have pictures, but have to get from wai yan 1st. So till then, keep on coming back to my blog though it's super dead. Who know's I may surprise u guys with lots of updates and pictures (which I can guarantee 99% that it wont happen)muahahaha

BYE

2 comments:

jean-nie said...

*jeannie drops by*
haha i forgot to recharge more on my internet the day b4 xmas, and the reception wont be open til jan 5th lol..so i am officially dead frm the internet T.T
sob !!!

~may~ said...

aihz...always being that careless bunnie...have to wait till 5th jan...by that time u'll back in 2 days time edi lor...YEAAAAAA!!!!