Sunday, October 26, 2008

memories

Since after getting my SPM results, I guess i did not really go back to my high school, SMK USJ 8 (a place once i have so much fun there).

Today, I've finally step my foot in the school once again attending the scout 3rd annual dinner. Hahaha it was kinda funny being called as their seniors, while they have reach to a higher level than us. We did not really work on the badge and stuff back in those days, we were more likely to march and have all the basic thing to be perfect. Seeing those juniors to have higher stage than us, but still making those small mistake such as never lock their hands when marching, making a wrong turn to get out from the line and so on, makes me wonder are they being serious.

Hahaha not to say that I'm damn chun or perfect in scout, I'm one of the worst when it comes to scout and just 'tumpang' the glamour oni, but i remember once it comes to marching, I'll pump it up, put all away my silliness and playfulness aside. I was really serious when it comes to marching back in those days. So sorry for my fussyness when people make silly mistake in marching.

Anyway, being able to go back to my high school really gives me all those good and bad memories. Though there's a lot of changes in the school, it did not stop me for having all my memories back. How we use to play cathching when we were still form 1, then to all those fightings in form 2 and 3, form 4 and form 5 were the most stables one for me. But i loves each n every form when i was there.

Ohhhhh and the funniest part was why I enter SMK USJ 8. U see, I was eventually selected into SMK USJ 13, but being young and naive, I've requested to transfer to SMK USJ 8 due to someone. Hahaha I've been denying it to most of the people and giving out some stupid answers which I've forgotten now. Anyway, I did not regret by doing so, infact I'm real happy that I've did that. Withouth transferring to this high school of mine, I'll not meet this bunch of great frenz which is now my extended family. Though we are grewing apart due to studies in different places, I really hope that all of us has each other in our heart. I know that I will do that.

Besides my extended family, I've met alot of great bunch of frenz too. Though we do not meet each other that often (well, don think we really meet each other after high school), but then u guys are always still in my heart. Wei Kuan and Ming Hung, u guys are like the big brother to me in the school, ermmmmm infact u guys are still my big brother now where i can talk to u guys bout anything and when i'm feeling down, u guys are the one that i will look forward to talk to. Sze tah, hahaha we use to have tuitions together and ermmmm i forget what did we use to do. But I'm sure gossiping is a part of it and i love it. Hahaha and u've changed so much phisically, much taller and much leng chai. Yap Sze Vien!!!!!!!!!!!! my yupi burger which i've met since standard 6. We are damn close but no one really knows about it coz we did not really talk that much together in school. Somehow, we know everything bout each other. Though time take us apart and we seldom talk that much d, just wanna let u know that u'll always be one of my bestie and will always be in my heart. Joel and Fitri, u guys are the closest to me back in form 1 to form 3. Hahaha will never forget bout it and yes, we have move on but i do still care for u guys and ermmmm don be naughty ya =P

Who else that i did not mention??? Hmmmmm I shall stop here 1st la. Sleepy d. Now u guys know, by going back to high school, there are so much to recall and everything its very treasurable. Ohhhhhh not to forget bout all my scouters too, I did think bout u guys. Duhhhhh how not to not remember u guys, it's a scout's event. Anyway, I'm glad that I'm keeping in touch with some of them =D

Shall stop here, good night everyone =)

No comments: