Well, a quick update bout myself, have been extremely hyper super duper busy for the past few weeks and it will last till end of this month. Wait a minute, if u guys think that's it, hmmmm u guys are wrong. I think basically all university or college students are aware that finals are around the corner as well. I hate it!!!! Why must all the workload cramp up in the same time??? HAHAHA maybe I should start earlier for my assignments??? But I can't, I'm the very last minute type of person. So all I can do is to bare with it and for u guys, u all have to bare with my complaints. HAHAHA!!!!!
So, here's a few pic that i've took recently with my friends and some of the pics i steal from clem's and esther's blog. Did not have the chance to collect the pics from them =(
Oh!!! by the way, all pics are taken during the 1st and 2nd day of Raya this year in Port Dickson =)
From esther's camera
esther and I
Posing for the camera infact (emo-ness i assume????)
jumping shot on the beach ^_^ we succedd on our 3rd attempt
another jumping shot, we had andy joining us this time =D
shawn and daniel are throwing me into the water (they stop to pose to snap this pic 1st) HAHAHA!!! but to their dissapointment, i did not fell into the water, just kinda wet.
From clem's camera
Group pic, from left to right: sarah (me), kai tzin, daniel, esther, andy and clement (shawn was 8th floors below us with his family).
another group pic (without shawn as well)
without kai tzin, he's actually behind clem playing songs from esther's lappie and shawn is still with his family
haha....this is how we (those who are not drunk) slept.
From my camera kai tzin and me (so ngam we both wore yellow that day)
i love this pic (seems like daniel got *ahem* on kai tzin)
andy and myself
esther, shawn and andy...
esther is trying to be sexy??? did she pull it off???? =P
1 comment:
so fast a ur finals???
mine is middle of november...and yes...i'm not ready for it as well...
still got 3 more assignments...damn it...
Post a Comment