It's 2009 now, what does it mean??? Well, it's a new beginning now. I'm leaving Malaysia soon, as in real soon to Adelaide, Australia. I didn't know it will be that fast, 42 more days. I'm kinda excited and scared and sad at the same time. Being a homely, everything seems rite for me when I'm here, in my own sweet home and being around with my friends. To go to Adelaide, it will be a wholesome of new experience and I need to be independent. That's a good thing though, to be independent. At least I will learn how to face the real world.
Anyway, for my New Year Eve's celebration, went to KL with some of my extended family and stayed over night at errrr an apartment which links to the Dynasty Hotel if not mistaken. All thanks to clem for having an apartment there so that we can hang out at there and we get to see lots of fireworks from several places too.
The next day, New Year's day, we went to 1 Utama to have lunch in the mean time sending esther there for her work. Reach back home around 4 if not mistaken and I was darn tired. Slept for an hour or two and then Mr. Kenny woke me up.
Yea, I headed out to Francine's house for dinner later that evening. Ohhhhh by the way, we had thai cuisine for our dinner and thanks a lot to our chef, jit hu. He prepared er, papaya salad if not mistaken for our appetizer, then green curry for our main course, and some prawn thingy which he called prawn's brain and errrr some chestnut with coconut milk for dessert. It's a wonderful dinner and mr evil boi !!!! thanks for it ya ;)
Ohhhh, n all of us were so tired (jit hu, han jie and myself) except for francine and kenny, we decided to headed back home and that's not all, han jie accidently bang someone's car while he's trying to reverse his car and the owner of that car was at the scene if I'm not mistaken. So bla bla bla, talk talk talk pay money la what else.
So there's good and bad experience in the beginning of this year. Hopefully everything will go well later on.
WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment