Sunday, January 18, 2009

Something useful

Finally I did something useful during the long break of my semester. Yessssss I did something okie, not just sleeping, eating and watching television at home. Thanks to Banana boi (you know who you are), I was working for the Sunrise company selling Yonex merchandise in the Malaysia Open 2009.

I've been working for the past 6 days which ended last two days and it was seriously a great experience and fun, lots of fun. Without all the people there (except for a few), it wouldn't be as fun as it was and yes, it's great to know them as well.

Nothing much to talk about it as for it is a WORK, but the last day of work, we had plan to have dinner and lepak for a while to celebrate the end it. However, we ended up sleeping over at Sze Vien's house. Hahaha, thinking back bout it, it's kinda funny, people that we just met for less than a week, slept over at Sze Vien's house and the best part is that it's all guys =.=

Another funny thing is that Mr. Ding's first class of his first semester was the next day and it starts at 8am. So he set his alarm to 6 am in order for him to have some time to prepare himself to college by going back and do his stuff. Here is the funny part, Mr. Ding manage to lay down for about 15 minutes only and he did not even get any rest within that 15 minutes. He was talking and laughing with the rest =.=

Pictures time. I am so random =P

Sze Vien and Aaron
Aaron and myself
Sze Vien and me
having some laughter, daniel, aaron and marcus
daniel and me, yesssss I'm fatter and auntier :(
aaron, marcus, ryan and daniel
daniel, me and andy (ps: andy's camwhore skill is better than me le)
ding and me




More pics to come as for I am darn tired now. Have to sleep and till then, bye bye ;D

No comments: