Anyway, we went to KimGary for lunch and some catching ups were done. Have a long lunch there and by the time we were done eating, we were darn full. Then,we went for shopping and this time around, leng and jean said that it's my day. Reason is because I bought kinda lots of stuff and spend almost half of my salary from my Yonex job (mention in previous post). However, the half of the salary is inclusive of the Yonex merchandises I bought.
Picture time =D
something that i did randomly =D
leng and myself
it's jean's turn with peace from us =)
she 'merajuk' coz we don't wanna take picture and sit with her =P
fine la...gibe her face...leng and jean ^>^
me and my bunnie
and of coz....me and leng =D
leng and myself while waiting for our bun bun
she's finally out!!!!!
oppppsssss...she finally realise that I'm candid shooting her....muahaha
ps: took lots of bunnie's candid shots....but I'm not that bad....would not post it up here....BUT.....I will blackmail u little bun bun...muahahhaa =P
No comments:
Post a Comment