I’ve arrive here for a couple of days and the life here are not that bad and lifeless as I expected, well, except for the night life la. HAHAHA and guess what, the place that I’m staying is just rite opposite a mall, RUNDLE MALL that’s it. For a person who doesn’t shops, aihzzzz wasted la. However, it’s good also as it will not be that quiet. To walk to the uni, it takes about 10 to 15 minutes (depends how slow or fast we walk) and it’s the same to the China Town or the Central Market. And the tram station is just rite opposite my apartment, so yeah, if we are lucky, we get to catch the tram to uni or to the China Town or the Central Market which are 2 stops only =D So it’s okie la for the place I’m staying.
Yesssss I do not have internet yet, so cham!!!!!! That’s why our night life are lifeless now. Anyway, just to inform u guys that I’m safe here and my hsemates so far so good and I’ve met 2 new frenz, damn sad!!! Oni 2 new frenz =( one of them is a guy who is in his 3rd year studying pharmacist. Yay!!!! Got pharmacist fren like bunnie HAHAHA and another one is a South Korean girl who’s staying a floor below my apartment. Bump into her when I was going to the uni ALONE =( on Monday morning. So ngam she’s studying the same campus as me, so apa lagi??? Make friends lor ^_^
Will be updating more about my life soon HOPEFULY and who ever wants my aussie number, leave me a comment or email me la and I’ll get back to u guys as soon as possible.
And I miss u guys!!!!! T________T haha but did not cry at all la. Not so soon, shall wait till I’m homesick or something la =P or maybe I wont?? Haha shall see it later =P
Edited: I do have my internet connection now =D
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment