Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hectic!!!!

It's been 3 weeks i assumed that i'm here. Another 3 more days I can say that I'm in adelaide for a month. YESSSSS I've been here almost to a month now. Time seems passes kinda fast and I'm still getting used to the environment here. The layback lifestyle and the lectures and tutorials here. The time passes real fast here as in I usually got up around 8 and headed to uni and in a glimpsed, it's dinner time (time to cook) >.< Well, I've no idea what I've been doin within those hours besides attending to classes and mayb headed to chinatown for groceries sometimes. Aihzzzz hectic hectic hectic!!! I've no idea why the time passes by so fast here.

Anyway, been to most of my tutorial classes for all courses. It's not bad actually, yesssss it does feel intimidating to attend all those tutorials alone and being a newbie here, it's even more difficult. However, manage to get some friends in each and every tutorial class =D so YAY for me ^_^ Another thing is that there tonnes of assignments and work for me to do now. Hmmmm the fear in me is growing day by day. I'm still blurrr and confused at this very moment and I'm sure I'll be able to overcome it once I put much more effort in it.

Oh ya!!!! even jit hu say that I'm a new Sarah here. HAHHAHA wanna know why????? JENG JENG JENG!!!!! coz I'm more hardworking now as in both studies and also in terms of exercising. I've been doin some readings which I nvr did back home and it's not just any readings, I've read lots lots of course readings which took me a whole day to do so. Yeap, back home, even sitting down for half an hour is difficult for me but who knows, I can sit down quietly and do my work for a whole day >.< Besides that, I've been goin for an evening walk everyday in the 'Torres' river if not mistaken. Everyday walk about an hour plusssss. Hmmmmm hopefully I';; be fitter than =P

Anyway, it's the month of March and lots of my friends' birthday falls on this month. So to whoever that I wont be able to have the chance to wish u guys happy birthday, I shall wish u guys here =P

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U GUYS!!!!!! =P

That's all for now, gonna do some summary for the readings. Have to hand it up tomorrow >.<

MISS EVERYONE BACK HOME!!!!




ps: hopefully i'll be able to maintain my hardworking-ness la >.<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

god i wish i'll have the same discipline too when i'm there lol - for both studying n exercising.

looking forward to you coming to melbourne =DDD then we can go lepak together2 with jeanhwei~

~may~ said...

haha...donno how long will it last oni >.< and mayb coz there's nothing much to do here =(

haha..yess...if i got the money to go la...spending like hell edi now...dah la no income >.<