There's alot things to cathch but I'm currently am feeling that the time passes darn fast at here. Not enough time for me la in a day >.< and maybe it's because of the weather here, I oftenly feel sleepy here as in during the night. I used to be a 'night ghost' cannot sleep during the night. However, now by 9 or 10 something, I'm darn sleepy and can fall asleep anytime d.
Anywayyyy there's nothing much new about me. So I'll post up
some lots of pics that I've took last friday during the Welcome International Student event. There's nothing much to talk about the event, it's more on getting to know knew ppl but everyone is like sticking to their own group, so yeah!!! we got bored and it's time for camwhoring HAHAHHAHA!!!!
tina, sylvia and me =.=''
us getting real bored
smile everyone =D
peace from me ^_^

vernon, tina, me, sylvia and yusuf
i'm not cutting u..y so scared >.<
me love this pic
some korean guys we met in the event..
us and chris (the best english speaker among the koreans)
girl on tina's left is random* anyway, tina, sylvia, natalie, alice, me and whitney...good friends to hang with >.<

erm, girls pakat to wear black i assume (we sort of picking our outfit together), the guys are just so *ngam*



I look weird here >.<
2 comments:
u look like u r afraid of the koala :p
>.<
i where got scared?? i scared of bunnie oni wert =P
the big white bunnie who is in melbourne now =P
Post a Comment