Friday, May 01, 2009

BUSY!!!

hey!!!

I wont be updating the blog so soon (maybe after the month of May or so) due to tonnes of work to do. The workload is driving me crazy here >.< and I can't wait for it to over.

Anyway, weather here is getting much cooler day by day, it's FREAZING!!!! I'm getting fatter and fatter, got double chin already and couldn't stop eating caused by the cold weather (oftenly hungry).

Bye for now =(

2 comments:

AARON TAN said...

hey sarah! i miss u! kinda long didnt chat with u d..sorry yea..was busy with all the workload as well..and u r busy too right?? haha..anyway.,just take care of urself lar k.put on more clothes since its so cold there..

love ya =)

~may~ said...

hello....yea...it's been a while d nvr chat with u >.<

yup yup....my workload is darn hectic now...will be a little free after tomorrow...

haha...i will...don worry...now kinda used to the cold weather liau...ask me go back M'sia...sure heatstroke d >.<