Monday, June 01, 2009

short update

hello everyone,

first of all, I wanna thank all of u guys who wish me on my birthday, may it be early, on time or late, I still appreciate it alot.

I've been disconnect from the internet world for quite some time, due to the stupid modem and finally have come into a decision whereby I'll be stopping my internet connection for a month or so. Hmmm guess that I won't be able to update so soon and also to catch up with everyone. But please do email me yea, I'll check it once I got the chance to (will be heading to uni for internet now).

Finals are coming real soon n yet I still have 2 more assignments to go and a presentation. After that, hehe will be heading to melbourne for a holiday n then I'll be able to meet up with my darling bun bun =D n yes will be meeting up with clem too (i hope so) =D

Ohhh I'll be moving out from my current place too, most probably after my finals. Can't wait for it. Hopefully next sem will be a better sem for me =D

Anyway, miss everyone back home alot and glad to see all those pics from clem's blog. Happy to see that u all are having fun there though i wish i was there =( but oh well, take more pics for me to see yea =P

No comments: