Hello!!!!
Yes yesssss I am once again in university. How good if I am this hardworking for my studies >.<
Anyway, the reason why I came here today is to change my timetable for next semester. Heeeee and I manage to come up with a good schedule. Only have classes on Monday to Wednesday, and will have a long weekend all for myself =D Not as good as Tina though, from the last time I heard, if there is no changes with her schedule, she'll be having 5 days straight off instead of mine 4 days straight. No complaints though, I am satisfied with my schedule now.
I am goin to Melbourne tomorrow, and yessss the capital city of swine flu (that's what I heard). However, few of my friends have been there and some of them are even back from there and they say there are no harm. Anyhow, will still take precautious.
No photo to upload today. My schedule has been upside down ever since the holidays started. Been sleeping in the morning and awake in the night. Aihzzzzzz must adjust back, but how????
My stomach is grumbling now and ermmm guess it is time for me to get some food =P
BYE!!!!! =P
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment