I shall start with the newest pic of me, the day before Mike is leaving Aussie T____T
It's been a pleasure to get to know this guy. He sort of the one that pulls me up and start playing basketball back. Not to forget the american football, welllll not exactly the actual game, but '500'. It's a mini game I assumed that the Americans used to play during their free time. Anyway, I have lots of great time with Mikey and I'm gonna miss him so so much.
The last time playing basketball with Mike T___T
Now now, my birthday has passed a long time ago for this year. Here are some pics that I've took during the combine early birthday dinner with Tina (mua housemate). Her birthday is only 5 days earlier than mine =D We went to a Italian restaurant name 'Scoozi' that night, having dinner with some friends. A simple yet memorable dinner.
Here's the place where we usually go for steamboat. Mike loves to go there and hence, we brought Biggs there as well. Biggs is Mike's friend who came to visit him for a couple of weeks.
We went to Bob's and Ian's house one night for a pizza feast. Nope, I did not help in the pizza making process. Just sit down and wait for it to be served =P
2 comments:
sarah..ur hair is so much longer now..i think u look slimmer and much fairer d lor..hehe...miss u..
haha...that's one of the angle oni la..that's the thin part....
u haven't see my tummy and my 'tai pei' yet T____T 'hak sei' you a later T____T
Post a Comment