Sorry for not posting anything lately. Been 'M.I.A' for quite some time. The reason??? Lack of stories to tell, no mood to blog and lazy =D
Anyway, there's been some event that I'd attended for the past month. To cut it short, let's move on to the pics =D
A mini gathering with one of my Taylor Business School (TBS) lecturer/tutor, Ms. Alice =D
Eric (just got to know him and he's my junior from TBS whom recently arrive in Adelaide), Ms. Alice, myself, Haan Hwei and Laura
Kar Chin (shares lots of common friends with me since she studied in SMK Sri Sentosa in Kuchai Lama), Sylvia, myself, Cheryl and Ching Yee
Sylvia, myself and Cheryl
Most of the Taylorians who attended the mini gathering including some of the UniSA staff
Another pic of the cheecky Ms. AliceAnyway,never camwhore with Bettina cause she left the gathering much much earlier than the rest of us =( Anti-social Bettina. HAHAHAHAHA The real reason is because Ms. Tan needs to attend her tutorial class MUAHAHAHA!!!
Another event of the Aussie Footie and this time around, the Adelaide team is going against the West Coast from Perth (Crows versus Eagles)
Go Crows!!!!
Myself, Vernon and Ayman (he's the one whom I flew with to Adelaide if you guys forget who he is =P)
Bettina and I (can see that it's a nice weather to watch the game)
Us again ^_^
In the Crow's shed, Sylvia, Bettina, Sean, Ms. Lai Fong, Sean, Soo Ann and myself (yesss I did not tag the wrong name, there's two Seans =D)Our own Taylors' Merdeka lunch on 31st August 2009 in Adelaide
Myself, Bettina, Sylvia, Eric, Mr. John Kweh and Wai Sum
John and I (knew him back in TBS during my very 1st semester of studying there. He was then my MPTE block lecturer)
Brian, myself, Bettina and the two Seans =D
Chun Pin a.k.a Pin Pin and myself
Bettina and I (of coz have to camwhore with her =P although someone else took this for us >.<)
Myself, Bettina and Sylvia
Eric and I
Sylvia and I
Nixon and I
Kar Chin and I
No comments:
Post a Comment