People always ask me I’m not bored being alone.
‘Why I’m not bored being all by myself?’
Hmmmm I’ve no idea bout this as well. I just feel free and loving it when I’m all alone, all by myself where no one is there >.<
Call me anti-social, loner or unfriendly >.< I just love to spend my day lazing around by myself. Yessss if I will to do that for a long period, I would be bored to death. But saying about a month or so, hmmmmm I think it would not be a problem for me =D As long I have sufficient food to survive and sufficient movies or dramas to watch, I wont be complaining. In fact, I’ve been spending a week plus alone ^_^
Maybe it’s because I’m used to be alone since I’m young. If I’m not mistaken, ever since standard 6 meaning when I was 12 years old. Hmmm good training I assumed?? =P
Anyway, been packed up with assignments and yesss it is so hectic. Been chatting with ‘evil boi’ while helping each other out with the load of work. Arrrggghhhhh at least his smart and good in languages especially English, so it won’t be an issue for him to spill out 2000 words or even 3000 words for an assignment. As for me, T____T big issue, have to start moving faster from now on.
That’s all for now, no picture to show you all this time =(
It would be approximately 63 days to go before my study life for this course will be over (crossing fingers and praying real hard).
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
when u coming back, double chin? =(
supposingly middle of January next year lor single chin. Miss me alot le, or the husky?? T__T
Post a Comment