I'm so exhausted for the past two days. Nope, I did not know where does the tiredness in me came from.
Anyway, my second week of the new semester was still alright. Did not have lots of work load, but it's gonna come soon. Run through the assignments due date and stuff with lectures and yes, it is SCARY !!!! So hopefully I'll be strong and suck it up by myself and get all the stuff done in time =D
Went to Parade with Andy and Daniel yesterday for fun. Yup, we are the random people. Too bad Leng was sleeping and could not wake up. Did nothing much in Parade except walking all around the place doing nothing. After that, we did went to do some exercise. BADMINTON it is !!!! Though I was complaining that I'm extremely tired since we were in Parade, I manage to move my butt and be more eager for it. Ryui Bynn, Jonathan, Clem, Andy and myself played for almost 2 hours (Jon left earlier due to some church event thingy i guess).
Today was alright, went to class and got back around 12 something. Though it was just a short period, I was extremely tired. Additionally, the weather was extremely superb for napping. So what else am I supposed to do??? Of coz take a super long nap. Muahaha !!!!!!
Andy called me in the evening asking me to play badminton again. WAH !!!!!! Andy damn 'semangat'. Unfortunately, even though I was looking forward to it and wanted to move my butt so badly so I could join them for another badminton session, my tiredness stop me to do so. After all I did exercise the previous day, so there's no harm for me to skip it. Muahaha !!!!!!!
Conclusion : Yup, I am lazy lazy lazy and tired tired tired. Nope, I don't think that I am mentally tired, but I am definitely physically tired. Maybe I should drink some energy drink to boost up my strength (as if it will help). I've just manage to found out that no drink can give me a side effect such as coffee or tea n etc. Errrrr, actually found out bout it for quite some time already =p
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment