Yup!!!! I'm really happy with my life. Not to say that my life is perfect, of cause there's some flaws here and there, but then I tried to ignore those negative things and focus more into the positive things.
Or maybe I'm just a real simple girl and I am easy to be please???
Or maybe I'm just those kind of people who does not really care about the surroundings as long as it does not affect me???
Hahaha!!! I have no idea actually. I indeed have many inner thoughts but then again, it's nothing really big. I get to manage it my own or maybe once in a while share it with my close ones (as in those ppl whom I can really talk to, muahaha!!!).
But then again, I am indeed worrying about my future. I've a lots of friends who have set their minds and ambitions for their future and they know what they want to be. As for me, until now I have not really manage to set my mind nor ambition what I want to do when I'm no longer being a student after graduating. I'm just following the flow now. Am I being too lay back?? Am I not being ambitious enough?? How??? How?? Tell me how???
It's really intimidating when my friends are talking what they want to do for their future and what are their plans for it. Somehow I felt left back. Hmmmm, how??? =(
Anyway, back to loving my life. Yup, I have a wonderful family. Hahaha, being the youngest has it's advantages. Everyone has to bare with my silly-ness and 'manja-ness' and many more. But then, once again I'm not totally off the hook k. I have my own responsibilities in the house too but most of the time I'm lazy and due to my laziness, it gets to my parents nerves. Sorry for that, nevertheless, i couldn't help it because I am really lazy =( That's one of my biggest weakness =(
Furthermore, I have a great bunch of friends especially my extended family. Haha, we've known each other almost 7 to 8 years but we weren't that close until form 4 or 5 for some of them and the rest, I also don't know when did we get close. HAHAHA !!! Yes, of cause most of us have our own history together, going through all the dramas and stuff, but u know I love u guys to death no matter what. And I know I speak out without using my brain and always hurt and offended u guys (some of u la). So, I'm real sorry for that, I'm trying to change k, think before I speak.
Not to forget the ding dongs that I've met during my pre-u year. I love u guys to death too. Haha...5 of us have totally different personalities, but then we blend well with each and other. Plus vince and ronnie too, ha!!! I never forget both of u k =p u guys are the ones that take care of me (sort of la) and makes me laugh all the time. Vince with the blur-ness and ronnie with the weirdness. HAHAHAHA!!!!
To sum everything up, I'm satisfied with my life and am happy with it. Hahaha!!!! Although sometimes I wish for a better ones, but I'm still happy with what I have now =D
Oh no!!!! For the past few posts, it's my inner voice or should I say it's about my feelings?? No!!!!! Next post must be something fun already before u guys be bored to sleep??? HAHAHAHA!!!!
OOOOOOOOO, I've not post up the crappy story yet. In fact, I've not been thinking about it =p My sem has started and I doubt I'll be that free to come out with one. So bare with my slowness ya, but I'll figure it out and definitely post it up one day. MUAHAHAHA!!!!! =P
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment