couldn't sleep so why not snap a pic of myself? =pI've just realise that all my other previous posts have 'la' behind. So I'll try to write a proper post without 'la' behind each and every sentences =)
Alright, as many of you guys know that last week was the beginning of my new semester of my studies. By the way, I am in my 4th semester now. Yeah, it means that I have 3 more semesters to go including this semester. It's kinda fast as I look back in time. Previously, I was worried about what course should I be majoring for my degree. Well, I am still unsure what will I want to do when I've graduated, but at least I have a road to focus on now.
Anyway, last week was kinda lay back for me as for there were only 3 lectures that I have to attend. Did nothing much the whole week except enjoying my so called 'end of holidays week'. Manage to meet and gather with some of my friends. Gosh, I miss all of them. It seems that I have not spoken to them for a long period. Yup, those people such as Ai Chin and Ee Jay are the few people that I could really talk to them as in for a long conversation. Oh, I manage to catch up with my dear Vivek as well. Fortunately he came in late for the market analysis lecture and he spotted me straight. Yeah, so I was lucky =D
Although I manage to catch up with those people, I did not manage to talk to my dear Jit Hu. Nope, we are not fighting, it's just that he doesn't want to sit in front for the lectures and we have different schedule as well. Anyway, his hair is much longer than usual and nope, when I said longer than usual, it is not long for those normal guys. Oh besides that, I did not manage to talk to Han Jie as well. Maybe a couple of words are spoken to him, but it's less than a minute I guess.
Jit Hu and Han Jie !!!!
I guess that I could not join you guys as often as the previous 3 semesters. Haha, I know that many of you guys are sick of my complaints that I've stuck with both of them since I step my foot into the degree course. But having both of them is not that bad. Well, of course sometimes they get into my nerves such as being late and super dooper last minute, but I've learn a lot from both of them. So thanks guys!!!!!!
Last but not least, I've a real tough semester to deal with this coming 5 months plus or 6 months. So wish me luck and yeah, of coz I'm scared to deal with it. But in the same time, I know that nothing is easy in this world and I just have to kick my butt and work on it. Well, that's what I've said for the past 6 years of my life. Maybe I need a fall or something to boost me back up. I remember during form 2, I seriously have put my game on to bring up my standard. I was the only one from my form 1 class to drop to one class below and I was extremely sad about it. I guess no one knows about it as for everyone saw the cheerful side of me everyday back then. Anyway, during form 2 was one of my best years. Everything about me was going on so perfectly well from my studies to my social life. I wish I have that spirit once more to bring up my grades =(
3 comments:
cannot sleep then snap pic..so random =.=
random rah rah =p
sarah..i prefer u use 'la' more look like u...hehe
jeannie :aiyo...once a while must be random bun bun....
chickie is always random =P
leng : haha....i'm trying to be pro here okie...must practice abit =P
Post a Comment