Friday, January 02, 2009

A long waited reunion

I've been wanting to meet up all my former primary school friends from KL since ages. Well, I've finally manage to meet a couple of them last Saturday (27th December). Though there's only 3 of them showed up whom are Why Yee, Fredric and Weng Chung, it's really great to see them again.

Well, many of u guys did not know that I've shifted to Subang when I was 11 years old and have to tranfers to a Subang school when I was 12 years old (standard 6). It was really hard for me to let go at that point to be starting a new beginning, to be in a totally new environment and to make new friends all over again. Not to say that I am bragging, but back in my former primary school (Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Setia), I was one of the popular students among teachers and students. I have work hard to be on that spot (thanks to my brother and my neighbour, Ian as well. I can say that because of them, I've known much more people who are my seniors and I am loving it). I was currently the apprentice for the spot head prefect back then and was highly active in all sorts of activities such as sports and even performing.

Anyway, when I heard I have to transfers to another school, I was real sad, duh!!!!! who wouldn't be sad??? But I stayed strong I guess. Even my dad was afraid of me when I enter my new school (SK Seafield 3) for the very 1st time. I approached people like I have known them for ages. Being very friendly and talkative at the moment. HAHAHHAHA oh well, I do feel fear at that time to make new friends but that is what I have to do. HAHAHA sometimes thinking back about it, I wish I could be that brave once more. It's not that easy for me to approach someone now and to be that friendly to them. Dont ask me why I couldn't do that again. Me, myself have no idea as well.

I've run far away from the initial topic that I wanted to say. OPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Let's turn back to the reunion. We went to Mid Valley as it is in the centre of all of us. We had lunch and lots of chatting recalling back those older days and updating each other about our whereabouts these days.


Fredric, me and why yee

Weng Chung, me and Why Yee
Weng Chung, me and Fredric
Weng Chung, Fredric and Why Yee
Weng Chung and Fredric
We were joking and come out with this statement 'Too much gossips d until we had to close our mouth to avoid it coming out' =.=
Happy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehh i didn't know you weren't originally from seafield 3! hahahaha can't really remember my primary school days that well edi (as well as.. form 1 - form 3).

~may~ said...

haha yea, i'm not originally from there, many ppl got it wrong bout that =P

and neither could i, everything is kinda blurr to me bout those schooling days :P